I to 15, it Andy Worhol believe were, which said, everyone for 15 minutes... well, I think are famous that my 15 minutes (it is real a full 1/2-hour including advertisements), approximate, it is to be arrived. Thus Tech and I set us into for hearing sample a tape for an appearance on the H0me and garden netw0rk (for of you, whom to us, we send you an email over it), over the encouragement our material gate and we were preselected, in order to be on one their appearances! Quite coolly, if I can say in such a way. Honestly didnt I think, we on it were received, but to its two geeks are, those here the producer and the net like!The fun of shooting begin in approximately two weeks happened -- do not think that I am to solve, the additional expenses 15 forwards then zerstossen. OH- pour out -- at least my hair does not look like Strohe nisten, how it is in that whole wedding pictures!Happy Thursday!
Source: http://portana.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-15-minutes.html
Check this site: mp3 downolad (http://find-mp3-easy.com/)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment